TsunamiSafe is a national brand used by NSW SES to categorise information and engagement tools available to key stakeholders to improve awareness of risk from tsunami.
Existing TsunamiSafe community engagement and education activities target different key stakeholders potentially affected by tsunami and include:
- Tsunami workshops with key agency stakeholders
TsunamiSafe includes a range of information products to complement these community engagement strategies including the following:
- Emergency Management of Tsunami in NSW DVD
- EMA - General Tsunami Awareness Brochures
- EMA - Tsunami Information for Recreational Marine Users
- EMA - Tsunami Information for Recreational Boaters
To download the TsunamiSafe Logoclick here.