We appreciate you, thank you to our Volunteers!
Thank You Campaign 2020
During National Volunteer Week (18-24) we recognise and appreciate our NSW SES volunteers. This year, WOW Day is held on May 20. This year’s Thank You Campaign 2020 can be viewed on the NSW SES website here https://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/wowday and on the WOW Day website here www.wowday.com.au
Download all the campaign resources and include posts during National Volunteer Week in your social media content calendar.
Our key objectives for Thank You Campaign 2020:
- Recognise and appreciate our NSW SES volunteers
- Awareness during National Volunteer Week (NVW) as we say “Thank volunteers across Australia who work all year round to protect us at our most vulnerable. Whatever the challenges we might face, bushfires, floods, storms and a global pandemic.”
- Strong social media campaign shared publicly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Encourage people to wear orange on May 20.
- Encourage use of Social Media to share their “THANKS” during NVW.
- Share your video or photo of thanks during May, tag @NSWSES and use the hashtag #thankyouNSWSES