Thank You Campaign Poster
We appreciate you, thank you to our Volunteers!
Thank You Campaign 2020
Our key objectives for Thank You Campaign 2020:
- Recognise and appreciate our NSW SES volunteers
- Awareness during National Volunteer Week (NVW) as we say “Thank volunteers across Australia who work all year round to protect us at our most vulnerable. Whatever the challenges we might face, bushfires, floods, storms and a global pandemic.”
- Strong social media campaign shared publicly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Encourage people to wear orange on May 20.
- Encourage use of Social Media to share their “THANKS” during NVW.
- Share your video or photo of thanks during May, tag @NSWSES and use the hashtag #thankyouNSWSES